Just checking in with a list:
1. I am still alive. I know you’re all relieved.
2. I have homework due Friday, a take home final, and a final on Monday. I seem to have misplaced my motivation.
3. I like my research, it just doesn’t like me.
4. I’m making Christmas stockings. It’s like being able to say “I love you” with a lovely winter-sweater pattern.
5. I’m 26. I feel old. And unaccomplished.
6. I’m excited for Christmas, and Dollywood a few days after Christmas, and for seeing friends and sweet cousins who live far away.
7. I had a fabulous birthday listening to Aziz Ansari standup with friends while making obscene amounts of cookies. This still doesn’t make me feel better about being 26.
8. Tomorrow is the last lab I’ll have to TA at least until next fall. It can’t get here fast enough.
Going to sleep…have a fun weekend!