This week’s training:
- 2 Nike Training Club workouts
- 1 day cross training- yoga
- 3 days running – 7 miles total
Today’s 3 mile run was rough! It’s definitely best for me to run before I eat anything. Also, the way I eat definitely affects my running- so right now i’m making a bunch of stuff to eat next week so I’ll have good options readily available.
Classes start Monday. I think I’ll like what I’m taking this semester – Water, Air, and Soil chemistry and physical chem. I hope to figure out my schedule pretty quickly – time in labs, classes, workouts, etc. I am optimistic
Some new faves:
- Strength training. It’s a love-hate relationship. I hate strength training but I can already tell it’s making a difference in my running.
- PEPPERS! I have purple peppers and black peppers and green peppers…so exciting.
- Kroger’s cheese selection. Seriously. This week I got goat cheese and fresh mozarella and smoked provolone, and that’s not even scratching the surface.
- My new Kate Spade phone case. I have a phone case addiction. I have a Cath Kidston strawberry one that I will forever use for summer, but this Kate Spade may be my favorite ever. KATE SPADE!
- This hat from J. Crew. I think baseball hats may be an important part of me being able to fit everything in my schedule this semester
- Starbucks valencia orange refreshers. They had the Via instant packs on sale so I stocked up.
- Running outside. I didn’t realized how much I had adjusted to running outside until I ran on the treadmill this morning. It was awful.
I’ll post again tomorrow (I know! Twice in one week!). Have a happy Saturday!